Saturday, July 26, 2014

what's in those boxes??

I've been being very secretive recently.  Very secretive and very busy, beavering away on two new projects....and I am Super Excited to show you the first....our *new* Christmas Craft Boxes!
 There are 6 colour themed boxes to choose from and each and every one is jam packed full of gorgeous paper-and-string supplies....
...everything comes packed into one of our Large (A4) plastic storage boxes ....and you get tonnes of goodies inside...
 ...and they are great value too...just £25 a box!
Please go and take a peep at them on the website (click here) ....I'd love to know which is your favourite colour theme....Icy Pastel, Gingerbread, Jolly & Bright, Traditional, Scandinavian or Frost?
as for the second part of my secret project...
well, that's not finished yet...
it is very Christmassy
it isn't something else being added to the shop
and it is something free for everyone to enjoy....i'll spill the beans on that very soon indeed :-)

9 comments:

CherylG said...

Hi Sarah - oh the Scandinavian box is just calling to me, but then the icy and frosty are just up my street but, then the jolly and bright is just a little different. But then I also want one of the ribbon rails but I really don't have anywhere for it to go. You are spoiling us with all this lovely new stuff. Keep up the good work!!! Cheryl

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Oooh, these are gorgeous! I think maybe the Frosty is my favourite, but it's a very tough choice - such great colour combos!
Maria x

Kay said...

These look great, and I love the names too.

Os Pitinhos said...

Love the icy pastel, what an amazing box
Kisses from Portugal

Unknown said...

These are sooo nice... My little girl has connected the colours to frozen characters (naturally!!) and demands I. Uh the elsa box (frosty)...will have to have a big think and pick one. Have you a limited supply or anything?

The Hardy Stamper said...

I like the Gingerbread one and the Traditional one as well!

Unknown said...

Frosty or pastel for me...they are devine! :) x

Jenny said...

Love the look of the gingerbread one. Do they include patterns or templates?

ricketyjo said...

They look beautiful!