Saturday, March 01, 2014

packing progress

this morning... my office looked like this...
 ...with boxes everywhere :-)
 the stock room looked like this...
 this is where the felt used to be......
 ...and the shelves had been attacked ;-)
 My making room was untouched and piled high with 'stuff'!!
 and this afternoon, after hours of packing,  the office looked like this....
 the making room is unrecognisable....
 as is the stock room!!
and that's the workshop all packed and ready for the move (except for the computer and a few odds and ends) ....two days left to pack John's Garage and our Flat!!

1 comment:

Rachel Eliston said...

Wow!! What a lot of boxes! We are moving house in a few months and I think I may have underestimated how many boxes and how much time it will take to box up my studio! I think I may need to start now! The thing I am most stressed about is trying to seamlessly (or closest to it) move my studio when I need to keep up with my blog and making and posting and everything else that comes with it. So, I am really looking forward to seeing how you do it for inspiration :) Thanks heaps for sharing!