Tuesday, July 09, 2013

new goodies

Lots of new (and exciting!) goodies have been added to my shop ::
 mini white wooden pegs :: £2 a pack :: click here
 teensy hanging baubles *cute* :: £2 a pack :: click here
 amazing clip on blackboards :: small 45p each :: large 55p each :: click here
 medium size wooden pegs :: £2 a pack :: click here
 ooohhh shiny sieve brooch bar parts :: 70p per set :: click here
 a favourite from last year :: tiny little Christmas lights :: £2 :: click here
and lastly, dinky little glass test tubes, with a cork stopper and a hanging ribbon :: just 75p each! :: click here

2 comments:

Manu said...

Oh my God!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new products!!!
Wonderful!!! Thank you Sarah!!!
You are able to read my mind! =^__^=

Anonymous said...

But what beautiful things you are, I love the little clips and barrettes on the blackboard