Monday, September 17, 2012

weekend stitches

I had a little flurry of Christmas Decoration orders to make this weekend....the Robins were already finished and the reindeer were half done, but the rest were finished yesterday. 
Today I had the busiest day I can remember and parcelled up 56 parcels!  Lucky for me I had worked on orders over the weekend so I managed to get them all done and off to the post office this afternoon (which involved a trip in the car and two people to carry it all!) ... here's hoping for another 56 orders tomorrow! ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woweee - 56!!! All this xmassy stuff puts me into panic mode!! But well done you - bet they love you in the post office?! - or can you just drop them off as you can print your own?!Juliexoxo

Anonymous said...

These are the most adorable things EVER!!

Mandy said...

wow...you have been a busy lady...absolutely gorgeous selection!
xx

Bernadett said...

They are super cute.:)