Tuesday, January 11, 2011

winners announced

Mr number generator has down his business and the winners are ::
1. comment # 291 cik ct payung
yeha!!!! freebies again. if I'm the chosen one, i want a pack ribbons plezzz.... thanks. happy new year!
2. comment # 6 Cole's Corner
ooooohhhhhh! I would love to win! I like the rainbow and the owl felt kit..... it would be so hard to choose.
3. comment # 125 Ida13
I'd like the ribbon-set. Thanks for the chance!
4. comment # 189 sam my bear
you're such a sweetheart!! i would so love to win the mini felt rainbow.
************************************************
well done winners ... I will contact you all shortly to ask for your addresses
************************************************
it's good to see so many people joining in the freebie ... 326 this month!!
the next one will be the first Thursday of February, see you there!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done winners!! Roll on February freebie!
Belated Happy New Year to you and yours if I haven't said it already Sarah(?!),germs still lingering here! Hope your haircut went well?!!
Juliexoxo

Sarah said...

Congratulations all of you - what a fabulous giveaway!

Cole's Corner said...

Oh my gosh!!!! yea!!!!
I can't believe I won!.... I'm so lucky.

Carmen said...

Congratulations winners :D

quiltdude said...

well done all you lucky winners I am so jealous, guess I'll just have to spend my hard earned cash instead :-)

cik ct payung said...

i won! i won!
yeeehaaaa!!!!!

Diablica said...

Gratukuje i nie moge sie doczekac kolejnego candy

Klik said...

My congrats to lucky winners!!!!