Saturday, July 31, 2010

what do people do on Saturdays?


seriously...I haven't had a Saturday off (unless it was specifically to do something else) for YEARS! Don't get me wrong, I did have a big to-do list for today but I decided to postpone it for after work tomorrow!!

I decided to do nothing work related so have lounged on the sofa watching TV films (and napping)...I've played computer games and read lots of blogs....I did a little bit of hexagon sewing but decided that was 'work' so instead I made some boxes to hold my packaging stickers!

Aren't they cute?
I'm excited to think of all the Saturdays I have to come without work, lots of places to go and visit & little holidays to go on .... (not so much sofa lounging though!!)

7 comments:

Kimberley said...

Good for you, everyone needs a little 'me'time!

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely thought for you, that you can now enjoy a full weekend as it ought to be enjoyed!!
Enjoy planning your future weekends ahead!
//(*_*)\\
Juliexoxo

gunturina said...

Enjoy your saturday off..
btw, Ilove your virtual pets, they are so cute!

Regards from Malaysia!

Hazel said...

Oooooh what computer games did you play? I had hoped to play games today but ended up having a mass sort out and put a lot of stuff on ebay :D Hopefully a profitable day! Love the little boxes :D
Hazel x

Michelle said...

Enjoy this peacuful moments in your life :) And take care :)

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

happy days ahead for you... hey my buttons arrived, I am one excited Mommy... Got the needle ready and I am off, love your packaging. Thank you

ÖRGÜÇANTAM-Hatice yazıcı said...

çok güzel olmuş. eline saglık.