Thursday, May 27, 2010

a day of little jobs

This week I have had 2 days off the day job in a row! (yesterday & today) and today I finished off many little jobs ::

counted & bagged findings

kits all packed
tidied my deco-tape storage which made room for....

a shelf of handmade goodness
I re-homed my happy trees and they are now sitting in a row smiling at me whilst I'm packing orders!
cute!
I tidied away an order of packaging materials...lots of flat pack boxes + some tissue and paper bags
and I tied ribbon on the rainbows I made yesterday.
I've also been working on next weeks freebie and it's nearly ready, but of course I can't show you that yet!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being surrounded by all those lovley things is just my idea of heaven.xx

sassypackrat said...

I want to live in your workshop!

Lorraine said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'd LOVE your job!!! Working in your workspace looks like pure heaven to me :-)

Lilies and Daisies said...

I don't know how you get so much done in a day. I always have big aspirations but never complete everything I want to do!

Ann said...

Do you need any help in your workshop? I would be in Heaven working with all those colourful crafty things!

Kim said...

What a happy place! Love it.

araleling said...

so lovely and organized =D

I really wish to take a tour at your place, =P

Justine said...

Your soo organised! How lovely everything looks! Justine xx

Nanah said...

Hi!
Very cut your crafts!
I like them very mutch
Nanah of Portugal

Unknown said...

You've just received a Beautiful Blogger Award xxx

Shell