Sunday, February 14, 2010

phew!

almost everything is moved!
all the shelves are emptied
the machines have had the cottons removed and are all ready to go
that box is full of empty boxes (for packing orders) the blue bag has 'kitchen' items and on the table is my box of DIY items...for last minute necessities
the only bit of colour left is this box of felt bolts...it wouldn't fit in the car so it's waiting for a lift tomorrow.....
Today was the first of 5 days off work, and I've got a lot planned ::
Tonight John is cooking a roast and we've decided to spend Valentine's evening at home relaxing.
(I'm sure they'll be a little hand sewing too!)
Tomorrow I'm off to see my sister and go fabric shopping
Tuesday the Ikea truck is coming so I'll be making furniture
Wednesday the hire van will be moving all the furniture and machines from the old workshop (but John and I will be carrying them up the stairs!!)
Thursday I will be unpacking and arranging my new workshop :-)

13 comments:

PixieBelle said...

Sounds exciting, it all coming together now and plans in place to get it all finished! Are you going for all white shelving again from Ikea? Makes the bold colours stand out well.

sassypackrat said...

Busy, busy week in store for you! So excited to see how your new space works out.

trash said...

Wow! A busy week ahead for you. Looking forward to seeing the new place all set-up.

Rustyhammer said...

I keep popping back to catch updates of how things are going with the move. Can't wait to see what it all looks like when your in and settled.

Rustyhammer said...

I keep popping back to catch updates of how things are going with the move. Can't wait to see what it all looks like when your in and settled.

ClaireP said...

Have a good week with the move! If you need somewhere to put that big box of felt you can always send it my way! ;)
xx

farahnajiha said...

have you ever have injury in the wrist area..or wrist tendon.. due to too much handsewing? if not, do you have any tips on that? tq. :)

ps: claireP, if you need somewhere to put the felt, my room is available!! :D haha~

Indigo Blue said...

Best of lick with the big move. Take care going up those stairs though! Be back to see the grand opening.
xx

fanny said...

it is soooooo exciting !
I love reading all your moving process !
and have a nice day with your sister

lori tan said...

Your blog and your creations are so wonderful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your creative process and all of your wonderful products.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SekociNorlie said...

hi :)

Congrate..im sure i will be bombastic!!!

I love all yr touch!

Ape Maya said...

best wishes for your new shop ^_^
I'm sure everything will fix right! congratulations!!!
Valentina - Ape Maya