Tuesday, December 15, 2009

on the move

I have run out of room in the shop section of my workshop.
I have new & exciting items that I plan to stock early next year and nowhere to put them.
what to do.....
not order them? NO!
hhhmmm .....
move everything around and MAKE room of course :-)
I enlisted help (and muscles) from John and first of all we turned the giant table around ::

and created a nook for all my supplies ::

and a long line of sewing machines ::

which you can see better from the 'shop' corner ::
I have used a piece of furniture from the house to make more storage on my Giant table ::
and the shop?

well, there's a whole 'new' unit to fill :-)

4 comments:

Ann said...

Can't wait to see what it is you're making room for!

ReNi said...

I love sneak peaks in crafting rooms ^^ thanks!

Neon Whispers said...

The pics of your workshop are so inspirational! I dream of having my own studio one day.. :)

mollycupcakes said...

Ooow new items lovely.
Looking forward to seeing them in the new year.
Wow what a huge task moving everything round.
I'm worrying that I'll have to move all my work space and stock up stairs because of the leaks we've got in the conserv argh! the landlord might want to knock it down. Where will i work then? Please Christmas fairy make him choose a new roof instead. lol
Have a wonderful Christmas lovely lady.
Warm wishes.
Catherine x