Tuesday, October 07, 2008

scissors and winners

Going back to work after a holiday always seems hard....I've had loads of extra things to do but not a lot of inclination to do them!

Things are gradually getting back to their routines though...including me finding lots of time to cut out felt and make lots of nice piles :-)

In freebie news I have used a *ahem* new version of the Random Number Generator...he's called John (he also doubles as the best boyfriend ever!) & I asked him to pick a number between 1 and 52 and he said NUMBER :: 21....which means that Rachel who owns super-cool blog Owl and Robins is the winner :-)

Well done Rachel, please email your address and I'll send your prize on it's way

9 comments:

Kitty said...

Congratulations to Rachel - lucky thing!

I bought some new pinking shears this week - my old ones were so blunt it was painful to use them!

x

picciolo said...

wow those circles look great! Holly is sitting on my lap saying 'hello auntie sarah'!!
we love you
: )

sally said...

I love the pics of the cut out felt.

Anonymous said...

Well done Rachel - you'll be the envy of all your friends wearing such a lovely brooch!

Anonymous said...

oooo! those piles of felt look like mini fancy wedding cakes. Mmmmm! cake! :)
x

Laura said...

Hi Sarah my package has arrived and my rainbow is marvelous!!Thanks Laura

Laura said...

Hi Sarah my package has arrived and my rainbow is marvelous!!Thanks Laura

Nia said...

Ooooooh yummy-coloured felt circle piles! Mmmmmmmmmm!

Kim said...

Please tell us how on earth you get those circles sooo perfect?!! You have some mad scissor skills girl!!
I can't even cut a straight line!