Saturday, June 14, 2008

Toadstool Touchdown

**If you're looking for the freebie post it's here.**
Yay! My toadstool swap partner, Claire, has received her package so now I can show you pictures of what I made ::

It's a toadstool house!
The shutters match the front door...
...and the garden is planted with lots of flowers...
..and this is Mousey, he lives there...
I had SO much fun taking part in this swap, I think Claire and I were paired perfectly!
Thanks Claire :-)
and thanks too to LucyKateCrafts for organising such a great swap!
I'm clicking over to flickr to check out the Official Toadstool Swap Pictures :-)

9 comments:

Sam Gillespie said...

Very cute toadstool house and mousey!
:D

Wanda said...

That is friggin adorable. The two of you were perfect partners. It was a fun swap. It has been really neat seeing all the different toadstools.

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely make! The tiny mouse is a lovely touch. Wonder if this swap will take place again? Hope you are all better now.

Unknown said...

brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOUUUUUU!
I know I've thanked you already, but it's such and ace swap present!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love the details you added. I am new to your blog, but I must say, I love your blog so much!
:D

Shelley said...

Wow that is soo cute I want one lol x

jojoebi-designs said...

that is so, so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is just so cute!