Sunday, September 16, 2007

fabric + cute = a good day :-)

The mushrooms have been completed, after spending so long making orders it's a treat to be making new things. (not that I'm ignoring my other orders, but you know what I mean!)

Ali pointed out the other day that my freebie giving karma must be quite high and guess what? she was right! Take a look at this ::
oooohhhh a pile of fabric charm packs that I won on a blog give-away :-) don't they look neat!!I won 5 moda charm packs from a guilty blogger(who hasn't been a guilty blogger every now and then?)The blog goes hand in hand with my favourite fabric shop and I am so lucky I won :-)

somehow my monkey fondness was discovered (is it obvious then?) and look, look,look....I chose one favourite from each pack (this show and tell could have gone on all day otherwise!)

I can't wait to start using them, I'm a lucky girl aren't I?

9 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Oh! Those monkeys! Lucky doesn't even come close!

monda-loves said...

wow you are so lucky. I have fabric envy.
I have just posted a funny story about my baby cat and one of your cupcakes on my blog. Perhaps you should branch out into cat toys - just a thought :o)

Monda
x

Anonymous said...

That monkey fabric is ace! And I love your mushrooms- sooo cute x

Ali said...

Well deserved! Good things come to nice people. And those monkeys are a very very good thing.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ali, completely well deserved, i'm also a great believer in the saying "what goes around, comes around" ps lil miss monkey has settled in rather nicely,. X

Me and Him said...

Congratulations. You deserve to win.

The mushrooms and monkeys are adorable.

greetingarts said...

Very lucky, lucky girl, but so deserving. :0) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Cathy said...

Those mushrooms are adorable and made me smile. I love the brightness of the colours in your post - it is really cheerful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you sure know how to do cute!!!!