Friday, June 01, 2007

Post 100.....all change around here!

I hope you all like the new look blog, a bit more summery than before I think!
I received some sweet comments about my blog via the last post and it really is lovely of you all :-) thank you.
I actually feel really nervous blogging today, here I am announcing BIG changes to the way I blog but when it comes down to it the style can't change too much because it all comes from me!

So the new blog plan is based on a new, more organised me!
This will of course involve a whole load of list making, and we all know how much I love making lists, right?

I definitely need to get one of these gorgeous books to write it all in!




Something else that may help is a great time saving device I have recently discovered: bloglines

I think I am somewhat of a late comer but, heh, better late than never, right

If, like me, bloglines is new to you too you MUST check it out!

You put all the URL's of the blogs you read into it and subscribe to their feeds and then it tells you which blogs have updated recently...and there I was clicking on them all every morning (that's 200 clicks people) and that took AGES !! This morning I caught up with all the news and sewing goodies in next to no time!!


The most important question is: WHY didn't I know about this sooner???






See these gorgeous cards?



I WON them !!!! (photo from cupcakes for clara )

If you want some too there are some left for sale, but hurry, I'm sure they won't last long, they are gorgeous :-) I can't wait to get my hands on them!



If you are really in the shopping mood then look at this, definitely on the top of my shopping list:


It's available
here


Thanks for sticking with me, see you all soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloglines is such a godsend. The best part is, you can access it from anywhere, unlike bookmarks!

Ali said...

You give the best links! I'll be shopping at nuno soon I think...

Happy 100th post.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! I love the new look, it feels so fresh.

monda-loves said...

I've been popping back here in anticipation of your new blog over the last couple of days - so much useful info in nice readable chunks. Quite spookily, I recently bought some fabric from nuno+ - I have no idea what to do with it yet, I was like a kid in a sweetshop though - they sell some really lovely fabrics!
Congrats on your new format - its always great to have new things to look at and read, so thanks :-)

Monda

Blooming Felt said...

I LOVE the new look blog !! And Bloglines - now I wondered what that was because I kept getting hits on my own blog from it, but didn't realise what a handy thing it was .... until now ! Sarah x

saraeden said...

your new look is great & happy 100th post ..oh and your website is lovely !!!! sara x

Lucykate Crafts... said...

love your blog, i found choosing the template/layout/colours really hard, have changed mine about 5 times already!

Heidi said...

Yes, bloglines is a must!

Me and Him said...

Bloglines is a lifesaver. I like the Juicy Lucy site. Their designs are adorable.