Monday, April 09, 2007

I name you.....

MUSTAPHA !
Big J came back from a hard days fishing and I sat him down in the living room, with a cup of coffee, and I read out all the names to him. He whittled it down and down until, 20 minutes later, he decided on Mustapha. It was a hard decision between the last two names!
So, Ali you are the winner, please send me your address and your goodies will be with you soon! Congratulations !

Here is the winning comment...



Mustapha (for obvious reasons). C'mon, Mustapha Monkey, say it out loud. All together...)

2 comments:

Blooming Felt said...

What an excellent decision - I thought as soon as I saw the name Mustapha that would be the winner. Well done Ali !!

Ali said...

I'm laughing and laughing - your monkey is so cute, it's an honour to name him!