Thursday, March 01, 2007

week off: day four: FREEBIE DAY !

It's freebie day! The sun is shining, Spring is on it's way and there are goodies up for grabs, who could ask for more?

Spring is the inspiration so the theme for this March freebie day is: Flowers.
Here are the goodies you could win:


This is a week off for me so this month the freebie day is slightly different. Instead of being the first 6 to comment (I am always too slow for that myself!) this freebie day is going to be more like a raffle. Every one's names will be put in a hat and then 6 will be picked at random to win.

How to enter:
*leave a comment on this blog anytime between now and midnight.
*include your email address with your comment (if you don't want to do that you can email your email address separately to paperandstring@btinternet.com but I must have that to put you into the draw)
*revisit this blog on Friday 2nd March at 5pm (UK time) to see the list of winners

if you are a winner I will need you to then send me your postal address



First Person Drawn from the hat will win one of my many new lines. I have designed a luxury felt flower box. 15 gorgeous hand cut and hand embroidered felt flowers in 3 different sizes, in a selection of pinks and browns, all contained in a cute box with a lid. A luxury flower for every occasion!




The next five names drawn will also be the first to receive another new line:
Paper-and-Strings' Make-your-own flower brooch kits !!
I am so excited about these! They are available in five different colourways and one of each is up for grabs !
Each kit contains: 2 large flowers, 3 medium flowers and 5 brooch pins along with all you need to decorate them: buttons in a range of colour, seed beads in a mix of pinks and felt circles. Complete with instructions too !


So what are you waiting for? Leave a comment and find something fun to do until
5pm tomorrow !!
PS: This freebie offer is open to everyone from everywhere, if you have won before, try again you may be lucky, or if you are new here then what have you to loose? Don't be polite and English, comment and see if you are a winner !!!

11 comments:

Ali said...

Pretty pretty pretty - is it greedy to enter again? I can't help myself though because your stuff is SO lovely.
alisonhudson03@hotmail.com

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow- what a great idea! Hope I win!

Claire said...

So pretty! I hope I win! :)mrspiquante@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Always fresh looking and inspirational. I have emailed my email address separately.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderful. I just recently discovered it and have been drooling over your felt flowers. How neat that now you're giving them away!!!

Blooming Felt said...

Wow !! What a whole load of freebies you are giving away and I bet they'll all be as gorgeous as the items I've purchased from you in the past - fingers crossed I win one !!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Your blog has been in my favourite sites for a few weeks now - your designs are fantastic - will email my address separately - hope I am one of the lucky ones :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, lovely site! Hope I get lucky! ;)

jennifer AT creatingfromscratch DOT COM

Me and Him said...

Oh flowers are my favorite. The brooch kits will make great stocking stuffers, and yes I know Christmas is over 9 months away.
Tinkblue@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

ther really good.and i love the colours to.the kits are stunning and so are you other things to.
hope i win one to!!